Technical resources to start building on TurtleCoin.
TurtleCoin Core RPC APIs
- TurtleCoind - blockchain daemon
- wallet-api - wallet api, use this for greenfield or migrate to this from existing projects, swagger based REST interface
- turtle-service - unmaintained wallet api, use wallet-api above for greenfield projects
RPC API Clients
- turtlecoin-wallet-backend-js: NodeJS TurtleCoin Wallet Backend
- turtlecoin-wallet-backend-cpp: C++ TurtleCoin Wallet Backend
- TurtleCoin.Net API: An asynchronous wrapper API for loading and accessing the TurtleCoin daemon and wallet application through C#.
- turtlecoind-ha: NodeJS TurtleCoind High-Availability Daemon Wrapper
- turtleservice-ha: NodeJS Turtle-Service High-Availability Wrapper
(note: turtle-service is deprecated and it is recommended to use wallet-api for new projects)
- Woo Turtle: A TurtleCoin Payment Gateway Plugin for WooCommerce.