Technical resources to start building on TurtleCoin.
TurtleCoin Core RPC APIs
TurtleCoind - Blockchain daemon
wallet-api - Recommended RPC API to use for new projects or to migrate to from existing projects. Swagger based REST interface.
turtle-service - Deprecated wallet API, use wallet-api above insted
RPC API Clients
- turtlecoin-wallet-backend-js: NodeJS TurtleCoin Wallet Backend
- turtlecoin-wallet-backend-cpp: C++ TurtleCoin Wallet Backend
- TurtleCoin.Net API: An asynchronous wrapper API for loading and accessing the TurtleCoin daemon and wallet application through C#.
- Woo Turtle: A TurtleCoin Payment Gateway Plugin for WooCommerce.
- turtlecoind-ha: NodeJS TurtleCoind High-Availability Daemon Wrapper
- turtleservice-ha: NodeJS Turtle-Service High-Availability Wrapper
(note: turtle-service is deprecated and it is recommended to use wallet-api for new projects)
- RPC API Error Conditions - un-exhaustive list of commons errors which TurtleCoind and turtle-service make, why they happen, and solutions.